Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fave Products: Make Up For Ever Concealer Palette

This Fave Products category will revolve around some of my all-time favourite products.



Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette
Price: $36
Available at: Sephora

If you're looking for a concealer and are unsure about which one to choose, I would absolutely suggest this one as it is the most versatile. It has 5 different shades. The green one is great for covering up any redness. The peach colour I use for dark undereye circles. Then, there are three beige colours. Use these to match your skin tone and cover up blemishes. I love this concealer cause it really does provide coverage, it is non-greasy and because it's creamy, it can be easily applied and blended. Also, it's great for sensitive skin.

There are four palettes available, depending on your skin tone. I use the the No. 1 (Light to fair skin).
I usually use my fingers to apply it. Rub the product a little to warm it. up and then apply to areas you wish to cover.

What is YOUR fave concealer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any questions, comments, concerns or constructive criticism!