Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fave Products: Make Up For Ever High Definition Foundation

This Fave Products category will revolve around some of my all-time favourite products.

Make Up For Ever High Definition Foundation

 
From the Sephora website:
"An oil-free medium-to-full-coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.This foundation creates a soft-focus effect, which is designed to meet the coverage concerns of those in the spotlight. It leaves your complexion with such a flawless finish, it can withstand bright or harsh lighting."

After experimenting with a few different options, I came across this one on Kim Kardashian's blog. She was doing a makeup tutorial and her makeup artist applied this brand on her. I was using MAC Studio Tech but found that a few weeks after purchase, the foundation didn't go on as smoothly. I wanted to make the switch from cream to liquid and decided to try this brand. I went to Sephora and they tried a few shades so I would know which one was perfect for me.

After using it for a almost a year, I definitely love this foundation! It provides very good coverage if you have blemishes or an uneven skin tone. It is easy to apply as it goes on really smoothly. I apply it with a foundation brush. You can also use a sponge if you wish. Little tip: mix it with some moisturizer to make it go on even better.

If you want something that will look a little more matte, try Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet foundation.

This foundation is available exclusively at Sephora for $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any questions, comments, concerns or constructive criticism!