Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cute Nail Polish Shades!

Here a some shades of nail polish I've been using over the past few months. Hope it gives you some ideas on what colours to use. I know I'm always looking for new ideas! This summer, I've really been into light, pastel, creamy colours like pale pinks and lilacs.

The first one I really like is by Essie and it's called "Fiji". It's described on their website as an opaque creamy pale pink.



For a gorgeous coral, I like "Haute as Hello" by Essie. "A racy, scorching coral".



Another one from Essie is "Lilacism". It's described on their website as a satiny smooth lilac.



O.P.I. offers a similar colour in "Rumples Wiggin".


Now, for some less expensive nail polish shades!

For a bright splash of pink, I really like NYC's "Greenwich Village" (236B). I have it on right now, actually!



Also, I like "Madison Avenue" (226B) by NYC. It's a basic red colour. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of it. Sorry!

If you're not sure which nail polishes will look best on you, head over to http://www.opi.com/ where you can test out different shades and mix and match them with your skin tone and nail length.

Also, don't forget to use a base coat, especially if you're applying dark colours, and a top coat to prevent chipping.

What are YOUR favourite nail polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any questions, comments, concerns or constructive criticism!